Summary A warm welcome to all students! The goal of this section is to encourage, promote, and inspire you to be agents of change for The Bahamas. Here, you will find resources to help facilitate growth through fostering connections, social activities, career planning, goal setting, and academic support. You are our future, and it is never too early, or too late to start! Notes & News We encourage all students to share with others the ongoing events or activities that are taking place at your school. We will also like to know about your various milestones and accomplishments. Tell us about your birthday, anniversary, first year of college completion or any other anniversary.
Student School & Crest Let us know what school you attend so we can highlight your school crest.
1. Why did you become a student at CAU? Ans: Coming from an Island Nation like The Bahamas, and Atlanta being a prime place for entertainment and sports, combined with CAU’s excellent program in sports and entertainment management, it seems to have been a natural fit.
2. Why do you want to learn about sport and entertainment management? Ans:After completing my undergraduate degree in public relations, the interest in entertainment and sports management grew. Atlanta is the southern USA hub for professional entertainment and sports, with many sport franchises.
3. What are your dreams for the future? Ans:My goal is to open my own fitness studio and gain a career with the NBA CARES. The NBA CARES (National Basketball Association) uses players as role models for the community.
4. What are your hobbies? Ans:Exercising, cooking and reading
5. What is your favorite quote? Ans:“If my mind can conceive it and my heart can believe it, then I can achieve it” - Muhammad Ali
Bahamas Island: New Providence (Nassau) College / University: Clark-Atlanta University
Major: Sports & Entertainment Management
Degree: Masters of Business Administration (MBA)
Jewel Melissa Bullard
Student Profile Once a month BAG, Inc. profiles a Bahamian student enrolled in a college or university. This could be you! We would like to know who you are, what your thoughts were upon entering college or university, and what tips and suggestions you can share for new and upcoming students.